Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you!!! Here's some pre-opening photos of my Santa work...they will love their loot I hope! Dave and I didn't really exchange this year, although I did get him one big surprise that I can't wait to give him! We put our Santa gifts out among the others, unwrapped, fully charged and assembled. It really helps that they have something to play with immediately. It gives us time to get the other stuff out of the box, and man, I think they are making toys harder and harder to get out of the boxes lately! As for me, I got new skis, boots and a jewelry armoire this year. I'm very blessed and am very grateful for my wonderful husband. I hope you get all you hoped for this year too!!! God Bless You and let the fun begin!!!

Sophia's loot

Ollie and Isaac's loot

more of Isaac's loot

Lily's loot

Stockings were filled...


more of Lily's loot




No comments: