Monday, February 8, 2010

Last of the LOs...

My weekend was totally awesome! It was a freakin' blast, so much fun. I ended up scrapping 19 layouts...I'm almost done with the San Francisco album, two more pages and the cover. I've been inspired to paper scrap again too. Just watching the ladies scrapping their paper and projects really inspired me to get back to the basics. I'm anxious to get my old photos out that can't be scanned for fear of poor quality and start scrapping them paper-style again.

Being away really helps when you are a stay-at-home mom. The kids were so excited for me to come home so we could have our Super Bowl party. We laid on the sofa, cuddled up and watched big game. It was so much fun. When I would call home Sophia would answer and talk to me like she's my girlfriend...then each child would take a turn talking to me and telling me how much they love me. It was super sweet. So I scrapped my favorite people this weekend...Here's how I finished up...













2 comments:

Annisa said...

You got a TON done, Julie! Great layouts!

The Glorious & The Brave said...

Love the Halloween layouts!