It's hard to believe we are getting this much snow! I guess it's a blizzard...it's pretty unbelievable to think it can snow for literally 24 hours without stopping. Thankfully my lumberjack neighbor down the street came to plow my super long driveway. I ventured out to shovel but was waist deep in snow so the farthest I got was shoveling a small area for the dog to do his business. Thankfully the kids are doing pretty well housebound. Isaac got a game cube as a prize for stopping a bad habit he had picked up (I'll just leave that one alone), so the kids have been playing that alot. We painted, colored, watched several movies, had a snack bar for dinner with some fruit for good measure, danced, two different bath times, watched a DVD in bed and built a fort. Tonight we'll be watching another movie, having hotdogs and chicken for dinner and playing a new game. In between I've been scrapping a little here and there.The highlight of today was definitely the video moment or maybe I should say video OPPS! Sophia and Lily were using my Flip Video to video their dance moves and so they went to the basement and after a little while I hear, "let's go show Mom!" and apparently Oliver took his clothes off, diaper and all, and Sophia videoed his bird and well, lots of video of him jumping up and down, jiggling, etc...I was mortified so I immediately deleted it and then called a friend to tell her about it so we could laugh!!! Kids... never a dull moment!


No comments:
Post a Comment