Monday, March 1, 2010

After all that...

Well after all that moaning, crying, kicking and screaming last week...OK that's a little dramatic, I didn't scream, but I may have kicked something...wouldn't you know it that I would get a gallery standout and have one of my layouts featued on a designer's blog...my page All About Me using Chelle's Creations kit Everyday Moments...check it out...how fun is that??? What a great surprise to find when I went into my gallery at ScrapMatters and saw the comment, it's definitely a first for me! Thank you!!! Woo Hoo

I have been scrapping for challenges because it's fun to see what others' create (and there are good prizes!) So there's one at Elemental Scraps right now entitled: Who Makes Me Laugh...and you need to list what makes you laugh from that person. I was going to scrap Ollie because he always makes me laugh...but I just couldn't get the LO right so I altered it to the one below...then Isaac came home from school and this was the conversation so he definitely wins on this one:

I: Mommy, am I going to get married when I grow-up?
M: yes, probably, if you want to. Who do you want to marry?
I: one of my friends
M: which one?

I: Ahhhh Brooke

M: so you like Brooke?

I: yeah, sometimes we're mean and sometimes we're nice to each other, that's why...

LOL this was hillarious, he's got the concept of marriage already at age 5! Nice and Mean...go figure?



No comments: