Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sweet Girls...

This week I got a new toy...a Canon 7D...and it's ssswwwweeeettttt!!!! It does so many more things that my Rebel XTI does...and the newest function is HD video. That is pretty sweet, live view, HD video, and 18 megapixels. Way more features I need but it's nice to have. I love photography, it's a part of my life that excites me. Seeing life through the lens is an adventure. And with scrapbooking as my addiction being a mammarazzi really helps!

I love that my photos are now amazingly crisper, sharper and better quality. So I had to play with my new toy, at least what functions I know how to use. There are many more than my Rebel XTI so I will need to spend some time reading the manual and playing with the settings. But, I did set-up a mock studio shoot in my foyer with the girls and here are some photos I took of them. I added some photoshop actions to them that my digi-friends showed me how to download and install. Here are just a few samplings of what I did with the girls...




2 comments:

The Dortenzos said...

How fun! The pictures look great!!!! Enjoy your new toy!

Annisa said...

You did it!!! You know I'm turning green with envy right now. ;) Enjoy the camera! The pics look great (Sasha has that pink and black dress, too. So cute!) and your girls are cute as ever!