After an hour of playing with my computer to get it to restart, I eventually got going and here's what I came out with...
Sophia's first dance competition was in the Poconos on March 14th. We drove through the pouring rain and wind storm to get there. The girls and I had fun swimming in the pool, watching a movie, eating pizza and then going the next day to the competition. Her team got a gold in their category and boy was she proud!!! (so was I!)
Last Thursday started the kids' spring break for 11 days so we decided to spend the night with Daddy in Pittsburgh and go to the Zoo and Aquarium. These photos only tell a small part of the story, but our day was filled with watching animals in their natural environments...it was quite interesting...let's just say the monkeys are so not modest!
The page of Lily is just one of my absolute favorites, it captures her just as she is, unique and in the moment. I love her little personality, she's all true to herself.
This page is from our summer vacation last year at Hilton Head, when we went to our friends the Asburys. I like how the photo captured big sis Sophia w/ lil sis Faith looking at something from the water and then big sis Mandy w/ lil sis Lily laying in the water talking and laughing. A special moment of simplicity...
3 comments:
AWESOME pages Julie! It was a lot of fun scrappin with you and I'm anxious to get my scrap on again soon! I'm glad you were able to come!
I had so much fun, too! It has been along time since I did some serious scrapping. Let's do it again soon!
beautiful lo's jules!! i can't wait to scrap too :) love the simple summer one!
Post a Comment