Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ollieness

Most of the time our children are super funny. But Oliver seriously takes the cake, I guess it's because he is two and everything seems so new and fun to him. During the last snow day we made sock puppets. Oliver decided to make his own socks...here is what he did with the help of Sophia. And on one particular Sat. night a couple of us mommies got together with kiddos while the Dads were away and when I went to the basement to check on the kids I found Oliver sitting on his King Chair on top of the coffee table watching his favorite TV show, Diego.


Everything Oliver does is funny, even if it's bad because he is so stinkin' cute! And he loves cupcakes, but not he cake itself, just the icing. He always says, "can I have a...can I have a...?" and he's so serious about it. Lately he is aborting his afternoon nap unless I allow him to cuddle on the sofa. And he has developed somewhat of a homebody attitude, he does NOT want to get dressed in the morning and he loves to just lay on the sofa and cover himself up to his chin with a blanket and watch TV.
I have so much to update on this blog...but I've been in a funk lately so I've been ignorning it! I think I'm finally getting my groove back and hope to get updated here this week from our New York City trip and some other Showalter Adventures.

No comments: