Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On the Road Again...

So much has been going on lately it's hard to keep up with it all. I have so many photos I want to post but so little time! UGGG they will come soon. We're on the road again...Dave and I were going to head to NYC for the weekend but weather.com showed rain for Fri and Sat, I think it lied! So we nixed it and I decided to tag along with the kids to Pittsburgh for a quick overnighter. He has a trade show tomorrow and we are heading to the Zoo...the kids are excited, thankfully a very uneve. ntful trip out with the exception of 3 stops before we got off the turnpike. The kids love to spend the night in a hotel but were disappointed that they couldn't swim in the pool. We got here late and I forgot Sophia's earplugs, Isaac had a tiny accident and this Mama didn't want to put a bathing suit on! As soon as we hit the hotel room the kids immediately jumped on the bed, got a bath and then we ordered a movie while Dave went out to meet a friend.

So here we are...finally all but one are sleeping and it's 11:06pm. We are heading to the Zoo tomorrow, I can't wait. I love Zoos! I've heard it's really fun and big with lots of cool things. I'm braving this with the 4 kids myself, maybe with a friend who lives here and her 2 kids, so wish me luck and say a small prayer for me!!! I'll report back later on tomorrow! Until then...keep smilin'!

No comments: