Oliver loves to dress up, he has since he was about 2 years old and could get his clothes on and off himself. With two older sisters he started by dressing up as Tinker Bell and Cinderella...but now he's morphed himself into Buzz Lightyear. He went to sleep as Buzz, woke up, took off the outfit because I had to wash it (it was wet...), and later put it back on. He was thrilled. I love his love to play, he's so thoughful and such a good sharer. He's just a joy to have around. Here's how he finds his joy...
And today was his first day of school, he was soooo excited! He ran around the kitchen yelling, "I'm going to school, I'm going to school!!!" Of course once we got there he decided he didn't want to go, but after he got in and settled he was fine. He loved it! Before we went to school we had to stop at the chiropractor for me and he took his Mickey pillow inside to show Dr. Noll!
And the day before he decided he was going to play soccer, or at least dress like he was. He is just anxiously waiting until he's 4 so he can play spring soccer in 2012...he follows in his big bro's footsteps! 
2 comments:
Adorable pics, what a great way to capture his boyhood! Buzz looks just like his dad!
So cute Jules!! Love when the little ones dress up :)
Post a Comment