Saturday, September 18, 2010

Soccer Pics

Today was the day for soccer pics...first it was 9am and cool out. Lily didn't want to go, as usual, and Isaac was throwing a fit before we left too. Then on the way down the road there was a little accident (by a child of course) and so we turned around and went back to the house for clean-up...15 minutes later we finally made it to the field. Lily did fine. Isaac wanted nothing to do with his photo. He refused to smile. But luckily we had a very nice and funny camera lady who used reverse psychology and got him to lighten up finally at least for the team photo.

I made a B-I-G mistake when Jordan was young and allowed him to quit football and other things while in progress because he got bored or decided he didn't like it anymore. I've learned from this and so Dave and I both decided that once a child starts something, they have to finish it (or see it through to the end) regardless if they like it or not. Lily and Isaac both wanted to play soccer this fall and regardless of the moaning, whining or pouting about not wanting to play, they are going to finish the season! I'm happy to report that today they changed attitude quick and played a good game.

The Red Dragons:
Coach Mike and Mike, Sammy, Lily, Isaac, Max and Barbara



Lil' Diva Plays Soccer

'I' Man on the Ball