For some time now Sophia has been coming home telling me she is having trouble seeing the words while reading...so off we went to the eye doc and wah-la...she needs a light prescription for reading. First she choose a Coach pair of frames, of course she is my daughter, but I said NO. Then she decided on a nice red pair with butterflies on them. Cute for sure! I couldn't wait to scrap the photos...here they are with a few other layouts I did this weekend.


Tiffany on her wedding day, wasn't she beautiful?? I love this photo. I put an action on it to soften it up and pop the color a bit in the roses. I'm not too sure I like this layout though, I'm going to rethink it and 'redo'

This one of Ollie is classic to me...he is going through a dress-up phase and this particular day he dressed up in his raincoat as Buzz...he is All Boy, independent and "I do it..." ohhh now that would make a great layout title...keep your eyes out for that one!
1 comment:
Love these layouts - haven't scrapped in awhile. Looking forward to the crop. Hope to get lots done!
Post a Comment