Oliver turned the BIG 3 on Monday, Oct. 18th! We had a weeklong fun celebration of events. I needed to make up for last year when I had the H1N1 and was down for 2-3 weeks. Even though he didn't remember that we had fogotten all about birthday #2, he really enjoyed his week of stardom! Dave was out of town for the week so you'll see him when I post the Pirate Party photos! Oliver loves pirates and we had a funtastic scallywagging Pirate Bash on Sat...

Here he is with his Pirate cake, I made this after looking at lots of different cakes on the web. He was thrilled, he didn't want us to cut it at the party, but we won and it was delicious!

Here he is with MaMa and his new skateboard, he was thrilled with her gift!
On his actual birthday we went to Chuck E Cheese with his best friend Parker. We had a blast and we had the whole place to ourselves, it was awesome! He loved the clock ride and had a fun time with his cake...



Jan and Me goofing off at Chuck E Cheese

He got this gift and a few others on his birthday...and throughout the week. He loves monster trucks, anything that moves, legos and playdough...
No comments:
Post a Comment