Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When I'm Five

Miss Fabulous is having a birthday this weekend. She has been looking forward to this all year, ever since she turned four she has wanted to be five. This summer and fall she attended a couple birthday parties of her little friends and was so upset that they were turning five and she wasn't. In fact, at one time she said to her friend Clara, "I'm not coming to your party because you will be five and I won't!" And another time she said to her friend Hannah, "Why are you going to be five and I'm not!" Ohhh is she ever a feisty little diva. hee hee hee

We actually started celebrating this week with an early birthday lunch at Red Robin with her MaMa...and we'll be going to Ice Fest this weekend with some friends and sharing cake for her big day. Sunday we'll go out to eat as a family and then home for presents! I declared this year a 'no birthday party zone' year for our kids...they've all had parties just about every year and we are taking a break from the stress of planning and executing a big bash this year.

But turning FIVE is a big deal for little Miss Fabulous...she entertained us during dinner last night by announcing, "When I'm FIVE I can do whatever I want!" saying this over and over numerous times. She then explained this means she does not have to go to school, she will not eat any food she does not like, and she is going to just do whatever she wants...We laughed so hard tears were coming!! Of course we had to have a mini-photo shoot at bedtime, on her bed...in the zebra sheets and with a Minnie Mouse hat! Miss Fabulous I love you more than words can express and to every unknown planet out there and back! You rock my world little girl!!

2 comments:

Annisa said...

Oh my goodness, Miss Fabulous is ADORABLE!!! Love the attitude and spunk! Have fun celebrating her big day and tell her Clara says, "Happy Birthday!"

Peggy Anne said...

Can't beleive Little Miss Fabby-Doo will be five...may all of her dreams come true!!