Thursday, February 17, 2011

Playing Catch-Up


Vacation sure is fun, but boy does it ever put one behind...when I last left you we were about go to go Walt Disney World. We went, we had fun, we came home...and I was sick as a dog! I got sick a couple days into our vaca, I had a fever, chills, tired, achy, I figured it would pass so I kept on trucking around the Parks. Needless to say it didn't and my throat started to hurt and hurt and soon I couldn't even swallow. That was probably the worst of it all. I made it home, thankfully to my wonderful husband's help and support (he had to take care of the kids' most of the day Friday, at the airport, on the flight, etc.) you get the picture. I kept praying for God to give me strength and a good flight so I wasn't totally worthless. It worked, God got me through and after we arrived around 11:30pm on Friday night I headed stat to the ER. I was loaded up on steroids, antibiotics and some pain killer because my back had decided it was going to give me fits too while we were away and my throat hurt so bad I couldn't even sleep it was so painful.
Saturday I felt a little better and the girls and I headed to Philadelphia for a dance competition. Call me crazy, but Sophia works so hard for these and we couldn't disappoint her dance team by not going. Luckily I got to rest for a few hours after we arrived at the hotel. The girls were ancy so we did hit the Mall for about an hour to roam around. Sophia's team did well, they got a Gold...Needless to say, when we got home Sunday night I passed out. So after a few days of rest and recover, I'm feeling better but still very tired.

At the moment I'm working on the business side of my photography biz, trying to decide what price points to start at and getting all my materials ready. It's alot of work but I'm so totally excited about the photos I'll be taking. I love all the ideas that keep coming to my mind...I also have some catching up to do on the Joy of Love...which I'll be working on this week. I'll also work on a Disney World post to share some special photos!


1 comment:

Chloe Stephanie said...

how cute they are. :D

twins. :D

TECH