I have been a lame slacking blogger...I do apologize, but my photography business has taken over my life. I really need to prioritize my responsibilities. I finally tackled the laundry this week...and started to work out again...and now my house is a mess and needs cleaned and every spare moment I have I'm sitting here in front of my MAC editing photos or trying to get my business stuff finished. Sigh.....I love love love my new computer. It's incredible. As I continue to learn all the cool 'ins' and 'outs' of it I am continually amazed at what this thing can do.
This weekend a friend and I are heading to see the Justin Bieber movie with our kids, eating at Chipolte, going to a kiddie birthday party and then to a Sweet 16 birthday bash, going to chuch, and making dinner for a friend and her 'boy'friend and then to top it off, my Mom is coming Sunday night for a few days! Woo Hoo
Now for the kid update (photos later):
- Sophia lost her front tooth and the tooth fairy forgot to take the tooth after leaving the money! OPPS!!! She is also putting together a project for the Science Fair
- Isaac is reading and has mastered the art of Wii Super Mario Brothers and Donkey Kong
- Lily is in a cleaning phase and makes her bed all by herself each morning
- Oliver is learning to read too, which is amazing since he is only 3! He can read one page from the Dora book and he knows the words...
Have a wonderful weekend!! May the Force Be With You!

7 comments:
Take time to breathe!
Congrats on a busy, blessed life!
I believe you have remarked some very intriguing details , thankyou for the post.
Thanks for any other great article. Where else may anyone get
that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week,
and I’m at the search for such info.
funny images pics
i definitely bookmark your post and will give links to my friends as we all are a great lovers of blogs and always ready to read interesting and informative blogs.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Thanks for any other great article.
Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile
Excellent post about "may the force be with you"
Commodity Tips Free Trial
Post a Comment