
I
(click here) had the honor of bringing Sophia to her dance recital practice while Julie is living it up in San Fran...so I thought I'd surprise her (after emailing her and holding her ransom for her long-in and password to blogger) with this adorable little clip...Sophia is on the end in the back row, she's really into it!
Right after we did make-up...upon Sophie's insistance ;-) hehe...she really wanted to doll it up! Notice how they have the same hair-do....

After the rehearsal...before ice cream. Of course we stopped by Mc-E-D's for a McFlurry with oreos and hot fudge :) 
What a great afternoon! The girls played well together, ate Wendy's nuggets and danced their dances with heart & soul (well as much as a 6 & 4.5 year old do) :) Have a safe trip home Jules...see you Saturday. Oh, we'll be heading to Chuck E. Cheese after the recital if you want to bring the brood as well :)
1 comment:
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Great job Sophia and nice blog-jacking there, T!
Post a Comment