Monday, June 8, 2009

Rewind...San Fran

Rewind...I realized I never did post any photos from our San Fran trip...so here's a week rewind in pics. Enjoy, there are a lot!


Alcatraz in the background...









They call these the painted ladies, the famous row of painted Victorian San Fran houses...as seen in Mrs. Doubtfire the movie, the house was on Steiner Street...


This is Boris, the SUPER BEST Southwest flight attendant ever!!!

This is our visit to the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park

The Living Roof




Golden Gate Bridge and FOG


Lily on top of the double decker sightseeing bus we took.








As for the present...things on the homefront are pretty hectic this week. Today was water day at school and Isaac had some nasty watermelon aversion so I had to keep him home. Shanae came over since I had to go to the dentist to get my tooth fixed, thankfully I had this rockin' cool dentist chick and she put my new crown on. It feels wierd but I'm glad to be c omplete again...my weight watchers is going well but I'm fluctuating a bit between 1-3 lbs. I fell off the wagon this weekend with 1 jumbo margarita and 3 bud lite limes and too many to mention cheese curls at my 15 Year College Reunion (yes I said 15)! So now I'm on a total live below the points week so I can shape up for a bikini ready week at Hilton Head with the kiddos...and Mom...and Susie Asbury plus 2...so we are getting ready for that, tomorrow is the school picnic (I make pasta salad as I type) and Wed. is carnival with 1/2 day...





The kids are excited for our vacation to Hilton Head. I think it's because they are going with their friends. This past weekend we had a birthday party for our good friend Olivia. It was a hula girl theme and so totally fun. Cat rented this huge bouncey castle and the kids just loved it! Everyone had a blast and Cat made a ton of freakin' food...she gave the best goodie bags ever too. Lily still has her pukashell necklace on, she hasn't taken it off since, I think she wants to be a Hawaiian babe...I'll post some photos from the party tomorrow or sometime this week when I'm not making pasta salad! Good Night!

No comments: